Aradial Converged Billing Software
ARCB - Convergent Billing
Advanced ISP/WISP Billing system
In today's dynamic telecom environment, convergent billing is no longer a theoretical concept, but a reality. In an effort to improve their bottom lines, operators and service providers are looking for flexible and configurable solutions that reduce churn and costs.
As part of its long tradition of excellence, Aradial introduced Aradial Converged Billing (ARCB), a prepaid and postpaid billing rating and customer care platform. Aradial's ARCB is ideal for small, medium, and large operators and service providers due to its customer-centric approach, easy-to-use GUI and excellent performance. As part of the new platform, users may bill and rate mobile 2G/3G, LTE/4G, 5G, WiFi/Hotspots, ISP, VoIP, FTTH/DSL, cable, wireless and fixed wireless service providers.
ARCB can either be used as an end-to-end real-time billing and customer care solution or as an adjunct to legacy billing systems.. It is also a high-performance, scalable, and highly available solution that can be rapidly deployed into the IT core and used to introduce new services and products.
Aradial's converged billing and rating system is easy to implement and use. Its flexibility and cost-effectiveness are backed up by one of the best RADIUS AAA appliances available today. The software can be installed on a dedicated computer or virtual machine on-premises or on a cloud-based server.
- Support of multiplay services
- Rapid deployment in virtually any environment
- Flexibility to add features faster than with any other system
- Excellent support from Aradial's team of experts
- Easy migration from existing systems
- Ideal for telecom IP service providers
- Implemented on-premises or on a cloud server
Rich Functionality in a Cost-Effective Package
Aradial's ARCB billing, rating, and invoicing procedures are flexible and easy to follow. Charging and rating are done periodically accordingly to the user's selection, including one-time charges, allowances and destination charging (for VoIP only). Invoices are based on an XSL layout and can therefore be easily branded according to the service provider's look and feel. They can be sent to subscribers by email and/or printed to PDF. Trouble ticketing and management of the network's black and white lists are also supported.
The customer management user interface offers a myriad of features so that users can easily and intuitively enter customer information, search for customers, view customer sessions and the history of successful and unsuccessful calls, and make time and monetary adjustments. And ARCB also comes with a dealer/business partner management module that enables dealers to manage their own users transparently.
Aradial's converged billing and rating solution caters to both prepaid and postpaid subscribers and to a very wide range of convergent services, including Hotspots, LTE, 3G, WISP, WiMAX, ISP, mobile, VoIP and more on the same platform:
- Billing: Prepaid and Postpaid (invoiced) subscribers.
- CRM - 360view, customer history and ticketing
- Hierarchal customer structure and administration.
- Subscription billing - recurring charges (RC), one-time charges and RC proration.
- Real-time Online Charging Server (OCS).
- 25 Payment gateways support for Credit cards and Mobile money clearing. E.g. IPPay, Authorize.net, DPO Group Africa
- Includes RADIUS and Diameter AAA module.
- Converged services - multiple services per subscriber
- Scalable to handle millions of users and concurrent sessions on low-end hardware.
- Bundle services for multi-play
- Role based administration.
- Extended HTML user interface for customer database.
- Self care for users, accounts and partners responsive design (support Mobile phones, tablets and computers).
- Captive portal with responsive design.
- VMS - Advanced Voucher Management system including Prepaid cards and top-up vouchers
- PRM- Business Partners and Resellers module - including partner's hierarchy.
- Product catalog.
- Business control engine.
- Flexible rating charging.
- PCRF - Policy Control Management. Combine PCRF and charging.
- Diameter: Gx and Gy/Gz/Ro/Rf
- Diameter SWx - connecting to HSS for wifi offload
- HSS for LTE / IMS
- M2M Billing including all the components.
- LTE Billing including charging application of Diameter Ro/Rf/Gy/Gz and Gx (PCRF).
- Proven Mobile MVNO Billing - 2G/3G/4G.
- Proven Mobile MVNE Billing.
- Proven Mobile WISP Billing.
- Proven Mobile ISP Billing.
- Hotbilling and CDR charging support.
- Multi-session support with balance management (quota management).
- Dynamic IP Allocation alternative to DHCP.
- Automatic invoice generation and remittal.
- Multiple billing cycles.
- Account Receivables (A/R).
- Enhanced Audit control
- Multi currency
- Advanced reporting and statistics.
- Prepaid statements.
- Credit limits.
- Wholesale billing.
- Fidelio - PMS as a payment system for Hotspots in Hotels.
- SMART-HLR - MAP gateway - connecting to HLR for 3G wifi offload
- DPI/PCEF integration with Preseem, Procera, Sandvine, Allot, SAISEI and others.
- Optional: Advanced EPC cores based on Diameter
- Trouble ticketing and Help desk integration.
- Workforce management.
- Inventory management.
- American TAX support.
- Payments: Credit Cards, PayPal, eCheck and ACH support.
using payment gateways like IPPay, Authorize.net and others.
- IP Monitoring module.
- NMS Integration with Zabbix and others.
- Mikrotik Integration for charging and QoS.
- Preseem Integration for QoS.
Additional features for WISP worldwide:
360-Degree View of Subscribers and Transactions
Always attuned to the needs of its customers in today's dynamic and changing markets, Aradial's converged billing and rating solution offers an advanced 360-degree view of every subscriber and transaction.
ARCB offers a web-based self-care portal for users and accounts that enable subscribers to acquire new offers and upgrades, access their accounts, change tariff plans, view recharge details, recharge accounts, and view and pay invoices. This functionality is backed by a powerful product catalog that includes price plans and offers (one time and add on). Customers can issue payments using credit card, cash and/or check.
Press here for: CONTACT US FORMFor Information contact us:
Please email us to:
USA & Canada phone (business hours EST time) :
In your email, please provide the following information in your email:
Aradial Converged Billing -
Expected number of postpaid/invoiced subscribers:
Expected number of prepaid subscribers:
Do you need redundancy?