RADIUS Server Windows/Linux and ISP BillingAradial's RADIUS server is servicing ISPs since 1997. High-end ISP's with millions of subscribers and smaller providers can easily integrate Aradial into their IT and Network infrastructures.
Aradial offers products that open a whole new set of possibilities. Radius server & Radius Billing integration for ISP and Mobile 2G/3G/CDMA, Wifi/HotSpot, VoIP, WISP, Fixed Wireless, Wireless LAN, Cable and LTE operators.
Aradial Technologies customers and partners include some of the world's largest corporations, institutions, telecommunications carriers, billing companies and internet service providers (ISPs).
The Radius server is integrated with multiple Billing software solution to create a top Radius Billing software solution.
RADIUS Server benefits
- Easy installation
- Easy implementation
- Easy to operate
- Easy to customize
- Full compliance to standards
- High performance
- High Availability and reliability
Aradial solutions infrastructures are installed in over 70+ countries.
RADIUS Server Services
- ISP - xDSl, ISDN, FTTH, Dial-up
- VoIP - Voice over IP providers as Cisco, Quintum, Alcatel
- VPN and PPPoE internet access
- Wi-Fi, Wireless LAN and Hotspot - including Ruckus, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, Altai, Meraki, Cambium, Huawei.
- WISP - Fixed wireless like Cambium, RADWIN, Telrad.
- GPRS/GGSN Wireless Mobile operators (as a joint network solution with Cisco, P-Cube, Ericsson, Nokia, etc).
- DPI integration like Allot, Procera, Sandvine, IPOQUE and others.
- Cable Companies
RADIUS Software Technology
- Written in C++
- Multi Process and Multithreaded technologies
- Web based User Interface
- Portable code: Radius server Windows & Radius server Linux
- RDBMS: MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle.