ISP Billing & ISP Radius server and VoIP Billing & Radius/AAA server
Aradial has high performance full-featured products: ISP Billing & RADIUS server.
Boasting excellent performance and technological superiority,
Aradial radius server is the unquestioned market leader in its class.
Aradial Convergent ISP Billing
- Convergent ISP Billing: Prepaid and Postpaid
- Multiple services: ISP, Wifi, WISP, VOIP, Wimax, MVNO, Mobile and LTE
- CRM / Customer service
- Partner management (PRM)
- RADIUS module
- Diameter module
- Policy Control - PCRF module
- IPv6 module
- Learn more: Aradial Convegent Billing
Aradial Radius Features
- HTML customized administration
- Extended HTML UI for user database and groups of users.
- High-performance and reliable server.
- Bandwidth, time and traffic control per group or per user
- Customer self care module.
- Customizable and per location captive portal for Hotspot/Wifi.
- Support for VOIP, Dial-up, WISP, Wifi, Mesh, WiMAX and DSL on the same platform.
- Supports most Access Points and Access controllers.
- UAM solution for hotspots: Mikrotik, HP Curve/Colubris, Cambium, Purewave, Nomadix, Runcom, Meraki, Ruckus Zone Director, ValuePoint, Planet, ZyXEL, Monowall, Linksys, Chillispot, Coova, PfSense, Buffalotech, Dlink and more.
- Mobile AAA server for GSM 3G, GPRS, CDMA2000, LTE.
- IPv6 is support.
Spotngo ISP Billing: Prepaid Voucher, Prepaid cards and Payment system
A complete integrated solution with the ability for growth.
Spotngo main features are:
Aradial provides extensive support for: ISP, Wireless LAN, Mobile Companies.
- Full solution for Hotels, Internet Cafe' and providers.
- Aradial Radius server software with time and traffic enforcement.
- Access restrictions based on time and day.
- Simple generation of users/cards accounts.
- Prepaid cards life cycle and templates.
- Top-up / Refillable voucher.
- Configurable login page portal / Walled Garden.
- The Ability to brand and advertise your products.
- Portal supports multiple locations - presenting different portals.
- UAM solution for hotspots: Mikrotik, Cisco WLC, HP Curve/Colubris, Cambium, Purewave, Nomadix, Runcom, Meraki, Ruckus Zone Director, ValuePoint, Planet, ZyXEL, Monowall, Linksys, Chillispot, Coova, PfSense, Buffalotech, Dlink and more.
- Credit Card payment (and PayPal) and pricing plans.
- Multi merchant gateway support.
- User Sign-up and Payment using purchased voucher cards.
- User self care module.
- Usage reports and statistics.
- Remote management of radius server and access point gateway.
- Additional Access Point / Gateways can be added at anytime.
- Users and card management in a database.
- Extra users can be purchased as the hotspot grow.
The server includes some of the most innovative features available in the market today.
It is easy to use, scalable and features a plug-in architecture providing support
for almost any new functionality or network element.
Aradial's 100% web-based interface ensures easy connectivity from anywhere.
Coupled with a state server that allows you to know exactly what is happening
in the network, in real time.
Aradial turns a web browser into the ultimate remote control,
allowing you to manage all your users and all your points of
presence from anywhere at any time.
Policy algorithms ensure the network behaves the way you want it.
Through an easy to use scripting interface you can apply fail over
mechanisms, keep some resources dedicated for particular end users,
make time of day decisions on network load, connect in real-time to
your billing system to query the balance and do credit limit
enforcement, and much more.
Aradial radius aaa server is vendor independent, allowing you to use Cisco's access servers
including Wireless LAN (Arionet series) , Ascend's MAX Series, Lucent's Portmaster,
Bay's, Shiva's, any combination of them or any other RADIUS enabled product.
Wireless Security Suite: Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP).
Aradial aaa server can use its own user database, an external compliant database or connect to
an LDAP server, and can communicate, using Policy algorithms, with your billing
system for both Authorization and Accounting.
Aradial radius database high-availability is based on real-time database replication
and was installed in customers environment using Microsoft SQL Server and in
others using Oracle replication (RAC).
Additionally, the aaa server's full list of administrative and reporting utilities make
it a single point of control for all your needs.
Aradial provides advanced connectivity to billing systems in the Postpaid and
Prepaid markets (see supported billing systems)
Aradial, a powerhouse of features and performance is affordably priced and
ready to download for an evaluation today Download and Support.
Aradial radius server provides Tier 1 scalability. Built on real-time infrastructure,
Multithreading and multiprocessor along with accounting monthly partitioning,
Aradial can support millions of subscribers in low latency.
Due to the fact that Aradial radius server has excellent performance low cost hardware is
needed for it operations (see Data Sheet).
High Availability and Reliability
Aradial provides Tier 1 reliability and high availability 99.999%.
Using Clustering and Database replication (RAC), Aradial achieves the goal of 99.999% High Availability.
100% Web based administration
Aradial has a 100% Web interface used with its internal Web Server or ISAP or NSAPI.
The administrators can access the server using a secure connection access from anywhere in the world.
The Web interface supports:
Support all the RADIUS Standard RFC's and more
- Configuring the RADIUS
- User management and group of users management
- Users Usage queries
- Active session administration
Aradial software supports the latest RADIUS RFC's:
- RADIUS standard
- EAP over Radius
- Vendor specific attributes
- Proxying target billing systems API's
Aradial Radius server Home Page