Aradial RADIUS Server
Aradial's RADIUS server is servicing ISPs since 1997. High-end ISP's with millions
of subscribers and smaller providers can easily integrate Aradial into their IT and Network infrastructures.
Aradial offers products that open a whole new set of possibilities.
Radius server & Radius Billing integration for ISP and VoIP, HotSpot, Wireless Access, WiFi, WISP, ASP, Wireless LAN and Mobile operators.
Aradial Technologies customers and partners include some of the worlds
largest corporations, institutions, telecommunications carriers,
billing companies and internet service providers (ISPs).
The Radius server is integrated with multiple Billing software solution
to create a top Radius Billing software solution:
- Rodopi Software
- FTS - Leap NextGen
- Advanced ISP Billing
RADIUS Server benefits
Utilizing open standards such as RADIUS, SNMP, EAP, and technologies
such as VPN and LDAP the Aradial product family offers unmatched features
and performance at an affordable price.
- Easy installation
- Easy implementation
- Easy to operate
- Easy to customize
- Full compliance to standards
- High performance
- High Availability and reliability
Aradial solutions infrastructures are installed in over 30+ countries*.
(* As a RADIUS server or as a part of a Billing software solution -).
RADIUS Server Services
- ISP - xDSl, ISDN, Hotspot, Dial-up
- VoIP - Voice over IP providers as Cisco, Quintum, Alcatel
- VPN and PPPoE internet access
- Wi-Fi, Wireless LAN and Hotspot
- GPRS Wireless Mobile operators (as a joint network solution with Cisco, P-Cube, Ericsson, Nokia, etc).
- Cable Companies
RADIUS Software Technology
- Written in C++
- Multi Process and Multithreaded technologies
- Web based User Interface
- Portable code: Radius server Windows, Linux and Solaris and other UNIX
- RDBMS: MS-Access, MySQL, MS SQL and Oracle.
Top performance full-featured Radius software.
The product for ISP, VOIP, DSL / PPPoE servers.
OS: Windows radius server, Linux radius server, Solaris radius server...
Radius server for VOIP
A special Hotspot RADIUS server version, includes configurable portal for Hotel/Internet Cafe...
An adaptation of the radius aaa server to the Wireless/Mobile world (3GPP, LTE and CDMA2000 Mobile IP architecture)...