Joined: 07 Sep 2004
|Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:56 pm Post subject: Chillispot and WISPr Integration
|The Chillispot radius attributes are defined in: WISPr_V1.0.pdf
There are few steps to configure Radius attributes to be returned to the Chillispot.
1. It is done by adding the new attributes to the Radius dictionary.
2. Configuring a new service that has them in the reply list.
3. Configuring there values either in the group section or per user.
Adding the new attributes:
1. Use the new dictionary for Chillispot to support these attributes and NasCfgDbs (all are placed in Raddb). Note: The case of the file names are important on Linux.
2. Next we need to add the new NAS to NasCfgDbs:
a. Add new model: MODEL Chillispot 106
b. Add new service: BW 50
c. Add new configuration for service and NAS
BW:User-Service-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP,Framed- Address=$FramedAddress,Framed-Filter-Id=$FramedFilterId,Framed- Netmask=255.255.255.255,WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up=$BwUp,WISPr-Bandwidth- Max-Down=$BwDown
3. Change the NAS to Chillispot.
4. Add to the group example:
a. Select the BW as the service for the group.
b. In Extended RADIUS Attributes: $BwDown=14122, $BwUp=14122
Note: You can do this also per user.