Mobile Radius/AAA, Diameter server and LTE Billing
Aradial Mobile is an adaptation of the Aradial product to the Mobile world supporting:
for LTE, M2M, GSM and CDMA (WAP/MMS/GPRS/3G)
- Latest standards from 3GPP
- MNO Prepaid and postpaid billing.
- PCRF - fully featured Policy control for Mobile. Diameter: Gx and Gy/Ro/Rf.
- Combine PCRF and charging.
- Policy rules for DPI and NASes.
- HSS for LTE and IMS - based on Diameter or Radius.
- 3G Wifi Offloading.
- M2M Billing including all the componenets.
- MVNO Billing or MVNE Billing support.
- PDSN and GPRS Wireless Mobile operators
(as a joint network solution with Cisco PDSN & GPRS, Huawei PDSN, and others).
- GPRS Broadband Data
- PDSN Broadband Data
- LTE Broadband Data
- Generic packet Data Cisco, Juniper, Redback, Alcatel, Nokia, IPOQUE, ALCATEL, Neragon, Mikrotik and others
- Mobile VOIP
- VoLTE support with Neragon.
- Interfaces for integrating existing Customer Care & Billing Systems
- Interfaces for Integration existing IN (Intelligent Network) Online Charging (OCS)
Aradial Radius and PCRF is used in GPRS to correlate between the subscriber's phone
ID and the IP Address and provide the subscribers' IP network profile.
The network elements use the RADIUS/DIAMETER protocol to communicate with Aradial.
Aradial authenticates the subscriber and its service requests, and serves as a Gateway to external authenticators (CRM, Online Billing system, LDAP servers).
Aradial Convergent LTE Billing, Policy Control and AAA for LTE
- Convergent Billing: Prepaid and Postpaid
- Multiple services: LTE, Mobile 2G/3G/4G, Wimax, ISP, Wifi, 3G offloading and VOIP
- RADIUS module
- Diameter module
- LTE charging
- LTE HSS
- Partner Managment
- MVNO Billing
- M2M Billing
- IPv6 support
- Learn more: Aradial Convegent Billing
Aradial Mobile SMART-HLR Gateway - Wi-fi Offload MAP Gateway
Enable seamless authentication for Wi-Fi offload using EAP-SIM / AKA. Using an SS7 integrated MAP Gateway, either SIGTRAN or SS7 cards.
Aradial LTE Wifi Offload usning Diameter Swx
Aradial added support for calling MNO or MVNO HSS to perform
seamless authentication for Wi-Fi offload using EAP-SIM / AKA.
Press here for: CONTACT US FORM
or for information contact us:
Please email us to:
USA & Canada phone (business hours EST time) :
In your email, please provide the following information in your email:
Aradial Mobile/LTE AAA & Billing -
Expected number subscribers:
Do you need redundancy?
Description of the project, services and network:
Aradial Home Page