Mobile Radius/AAA, Diameter server and LTE Billing
for LTE, GSM and CDMA (WAP/MMS/GPRS/3G)
Aradial Mobile is an adaptation of the Aradial product to the Mobile world supporting:
- Latest standards from 3GPP
- PCRF - fully featured Policy control for Mobile. Diameter: Gy/Gx and Ro/Rf.
- Prepaid and postpaid billing.
- Policy rules for DPI and NASes.
- 3G Wifi Offloading
- PDSN and GPRS Wireless Mobile operators
(as a joint network solution with Cisco PDSN & GPRS, Huawei PDSN, and others).
- GPRS Broadband Data
- PDSN Broadband Data
- LTE Broadband Data
- Generic packet Data Cisco, Juniper, Redback, Runcom, IPOQUE, Mikrotik and others
- Push to Talk services
- Mobile VOIP
- Interfaces for integration existing Customer Care & Billing System
- Interfaces for Integration existing IN (Inteligent network) Online Charging System (Prepaid)
Aradial Radius and PCRF is used in GPRS to correlate between the subscriber's phone
ID and the IP Address and provide the subscribers' IP network profile.
The network elements use the RADIUS protocol to communicate with Aradial.
Aradial authenticates the subscriber and its service requests, and serves as a Gateway to external authenticators (CRM, Online Billing system, LDAP servers).
Aradial Convergent LTE Billing, Policy Control and AAA for LTE
- Convergent Billing: Prepaid and Postpaid
- Multie services: LTE, Mobile, Wimax, ISP, Wifi, 3G offloading and VOIP
- RADIUS module
- Diameter module
- LTE charging
- IPv6 support
- Learn more: Aradial Convegent Billing
For Information contact us:
Please email us to:
USA & Canada phone (business hours EST time) :
In your email, please provide the following information in your email:
Aradial Mobile/LTE AAA & Billing -
Expected number subscribers:
Do you need redundancy?
Description of the project, services and network:
Aradial Home Page