Mobile Radius/AAA, Diameter server and LTE Billing
for LTE, M2M, GSM and CDMA (WAP/MMS/GPRS/3G)
Aradial Mobile is an adaptation of the Aradial product to the Mobile world supporting:
- Latest standards from 3GPP
- Prepaid and postpaid billing.
- PCRF - fully featured Policy control for Mobile. Diameter: Gx and Gy/Ro/Rf.
- Combine PCRF and charging.
- Policy rules for DPI and NASes.
- 3G Wifi Offloading.
- M2M Billing including all the componenets.
- PDSN and GPRS Wireless Mobile operators
(as a joint network solution with Cisco PDSN & GPRS, Huawei PDSN, and others).
- GPRS Broadband Data
- PDSN Broadband Data
- LTE Broadband Data
- Generic packet Data Cisco, Juniper, Redback, Runcom, IPOQUE, Mikrotik and others
- Mobile VOIP
- Interfaces for integrating existing Customer Care & Billing Systems
- Interfaces for Integration existing IN (Intelligent Network) Online Charging
Aradial Radius and PCRF is used in GPRS to correlate between the subscriber's phone
ID and the IP Address and provide the subscribers' IP network profile.
The network elements use the RADIUS/DIAMETER protocol to communicate with Aradial.
Aradial authenticates the subscriber and its service requests, and serves as a Gateway to external authenticators (CRM, Online Billing system, LDAP servers).
Aradial Convergent LTE Billing, Policy Control and AAA for LTE
- Convergent Billing: Prepaid and Postpaid
- Multiple services: LTE, Mobile, Wimax, ISP, Wifi, 3G offloading and VOIP
- RADIUS module
- Diameter module
- LTE charging
- Partner Managment
- M2M Billing
- IPv6 support
- Learn more: Aradial Convegent Billing
Aradial Mobile SMART-HLR Gateway - Wi-fi Offload MAP Gateway
BroadForward is the leading expert in broadband interfacing software, delivering the fastest and most flexible connectivity and interworking solutions for 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, Fixed and Wi-Fi network environments. Through its BFX product suite, BroadForward provides carriers, product vendors and SI's with interworking, protocol conversion, aggregation, routing and enrichment functions for a wide range of protocols, such as Diameter, RADIUS, XML, SOAP, LDAP and SS7. Aradial uses BFX for SS7/MAP connectivity to enable seamless authentication for Wi-Fi offload using EAP-SIM / AKA. BFX is used by Aradial for both RADIUS and Diameter based authentication.
For Information contact us:
Please email us to:
USA & Canada phone (business hours EST time) :
In your email, please provide the following information in your email:
Aradial Mobile/LTE AAA & Billing -
Expected number subscribers:
Do you need redundancy?
Description of the project, services and network:
Aradial Home Page